Bramelle Partners knows that for businesses there is a strong correlation between financial performance and effective goal setting. Setting and reviewing effective goals helps businesses to be successful in their market.
The planning process must recognise the limits and conditions that competition and financial availability puts on your organisation while setting realistic and achievable goals such as:
- Diversifying and growth strategies in new markets
- Maintaining market position in product or service quality
- Attracting and keeping quality management and technical staff
- Providing a stable revenue stream and high return on investment
- Maintaining a conservative debt policy
- Putting systems in place to get a business ready for sale