Bramelle Partners is part of IR Global.
IR Global is a multi-disciplinary professional services network that provides legal, accountancy, and financial advice to companies and individuals around the world.
Represented in 165+ jurisdictions and covering over 60 unique practice areas, our IR Global membership gives us an international reach offering the highest quality bespoke advice that meets the needs of the most complex client requirements.
Within our IR Global membership, we work alongside the highest quality boutique and mid-sized firms who service the mid-market all around the world. Firms which are focused on partner-led, personal service and have extensive cross border experience.
Over the last decade, the IR Global community has grown to over 1000 members worldwide based on the principles of friendship, trust and a shared belief in going beyond the traditional role of the adviser.
We share the IR Global value of creating a ‘go-to’ network for forward-thinking clients looking for creative, pragmatic and cost-effective solutions.
Bramelle Partners can assist businesses and individuals with international tax advice.
For Australian business looking to expand overseas we can assist with the following:
- Ensuring the correct overseas and local structure is used to optimise net returns after tax by ensuring foreign tax credits can be utilised where possible
- Ensuring correct compliance with transfer pricing documentation and disclosures are made in your tax returns
- Reviewing of global accounting processes and procedures to ensure financial reports are presented on a consolidated basis
- Review of withholding taxes and other local taxes to ensure foreign tax credits can be claimed
- Considering if you are eligible for any grants including the Export Market Development Grant
- Providing you with trusted local contacts to assist with your ongoing business and tax compliance in the local jurisdiction
We specialise in setting up companies in India for offshoring purposes where support is provided in Australia. We provide full turnkey solutions from incorporation, seeking local premises, local recruitment and ongoing business and tax compliance.
For overseas business looking to expand into Australia we can assist with the following:
- Registering your business in Australia including local company setup
- Onboarding of local staff and payroll processing
- Lodging of Business Activity Statements, tax returns, payroll tax and other business and tax compliance matters
- Attending to transfer pricing documentation.
- Setup local accounting reporting to report back to head office on a periodic basis
- Invoicing and accounts payable management
Our outsourced finance department provides a total turnkey solution to deal with your local business administration and tax requirements.
For individuals we provide international tax services for inbound and outbound tax residents including:
- Determining tax residency and as a result the tax outcome of your specific to your situation
- Advising of any structuring opportunities available for inbound tax residents
- Advising of various tax options for outbound tax residents
- Providing tax advice specific to your circumstances
- Advising on taxation of employee share schemes where you have an overseas service period.
Australia has double tax agreements with many different countries around the world, each with their own specific sets of rules. There are also several incentives and benefits which may be available to temporary tax residents. Some of these benefits may only be realised if contracts and visas are structured in a certain way.
With global mobility now an option more than ever, it is important that individuals understand the tax implications of their move as well as their entitlements to retirement benefits.
Contact Bramelle Partners for any international tax advice assistance.